Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brain Alignment

When I was younger we would go as a family up to my parents house in Maine, my father's best friend, my Uncle Jim had a house next door. Uncle Jim is a funny guy and whenever we did something without thinking or said something without thinking he would say we needed a brain alignment. He would grab our head in his hand and shake it around a bit, we would crack up! Its definitely one of my favorite memories with Uncle Jim as he's also good with sound effects so he would add them in liberally thro

No comments: