Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It’s Time

This weekend I was walking on the sidewalk in front of a stripmall.  I saw my reflection in the store window and determined that my ass needs its own zip code.  Combined with Ebaby’s lovely question I have decided it is time to jump back on the weight loss wagon.  I’m not going to make any “Weight Loss Wednesday” or “Fat Ass Friday” commitments though.  I’m just going to post when I’ve actually lost weight.  Maybe not even then.  Who knows?    Before I got pregnant my goal was to lose 100 po

No comments: