Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Diagnosed with diabetes....

Received Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - Perspective & Opinion Advice from parents, nannies needed! I have a wonderful nanny of nearly 2 years. My children adore her. We've a great relationship and I can count on her for everything. My problem. She went for a check-up and discovered she has diabetes. She is overweight but active with my kids. Since I know little about the disease, I looked up information online and am alarmed about leaving my children alone with her now. Since we only discussed it i

No comments: