Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Disappointing Wii support from Ubisoft

I may be one of the few, but I welcome casual and expanded audience titles on the Wii. That doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy core titles, as well. Ubisoft seemed to damn the core Wii owner today, but offering a big, steaming pile of…casual. The Wii wasn’t the only one to get dumped on. The DS saw an explosion of ‘Imagine’ titles, and games that had way too many Zs. What in the world is Ubisoft thinking? Do they really believe in the products that they are putting out? My Weight Loss Coach seems

No comments: