Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why a weekly review and not just a weigh in?

I try to think of my weight loss efforts a week at a time. And I try to focus on changing my behavior in ways that will make me healthier and ways that should eventually pay off at the scale.   Unfortunately, our bodies don’t always cooperate by losing in a straight line, and sometimes a few bad days won’t register any change on the scale… My approach is about putting the scale in perspective â€" as only a piece of the information I use to assess how I’m doing. So each week before I weigh in (a

No comments: