Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm STILL not on a bloody diet!!

Michelle's post yesterday about people's funny attitudes to healthy eating was prophetic. This afternoon I was in one of the kitchens at the office, draining the water out of a can of tuna for my afternoon snack, when someone I barely know came in and said Oh, so you're still on your diet then? I have never discussed dieting or weight loss or anything related with this person - we just happen to work on the same floor and have often been in the kitchen at the same time, preparing our lunch. Min

No comments: