Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Father's Day Gift Ideas and Diet Update

I am still feeling low and sad and crabby and like everything is the end of the world: "My computer is running slow! Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *flops listlessly in chair*" Today I'm trying a depression-combating method I read about a long time ago and periodically call into service: drinking 1/4th cup of coffee every hour, as if taking medicine. It's supposed to give you a more even keel than if you drink a huge honking mug in the morning and try to coast all the way to bedtime. If you are at a los

No comments: