Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just got my BFP today & I'm 45

I just got my BFP [big fat positive - positive pregnancy test] today and I'm 45! This is my 4th pregnancy since I've been 43 1/2. So, it definitely can be done. I'm hoping this one sticks. -- Susan - trying for 1st at 45. 4507~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* I had several RE [reproductive endocrinologist] consults recently and one of the RE's told me this story. A woman came in to the emergency room complaining of a stomach flu. This RE was in residency and got her as a patie

No comments: