Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Reader’s Vacation: A Weekend in Reality

wow, Wednesday, huh? This week has gotten right away from me, and it’s not just that Monday was Soldier Appreciation Day - I’ve had a fistful of busy jammed down my craw from sunup till gloamdown and more on the way, so I’d best take advantage of a moment or three this evening to catch you up with the general doings and goings-on and suchlike. Let’s recap: First, a note of general authorial orientation: I’m writing less lately, though I’ve got plenty of notes for essays and such in my litt

No comments: