Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tues, May 27

Morning girls...whew a long day in store today...I am up getting ready for work so that I can drive DD into school:( ..guess my life just got difficult again but it has been a nice 2.5 years. Now I will be back at work in the am over an hour before we open up...UGGG! DD has cheering after school and then she is off to stay with the b/f while I go to DS's award night which starts at 7 but due to crowd that is expected and it is 1st come/1st serve, I am planning to get there by 6....that is suppos

No comments: