Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where it all began - part 2

continued from here A gust of wind blew in and the whole room was in a mess and the next thing we knew the roof was gone. I being the lightest was nearly lifted from my feet. For a moment I felt like i had grown wings. Pablo was leading since he was acting as an anchor. Juane did not need any anchor as his weight was enough to hold him in position. I was in the middle and most of the time my feet were off the ground. Thanks to the rope I did not join the birds. The storm was growing menacing b

No comments: