Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ass-Kickin' and Name-Takin'? Not So MuchPlus: Sugasm 133

We interrupt your regular programming to bring you a break for yo' blogger's ass. Yep. Life served me notice to take a breather and I'm not ignoring the signs now. My left knee's being silly, so it needs a break, and my wrist could use another couple days' healing. Yesterday is the first day I've had less than 30 minutes of activity in a day for a couple weeks now. Today will be a slack day. Tomorrow maybe more of the same, but we'll see how it shakes down. As for weighing myself, screw that!

No comments: