Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I’m still the same on the inside…

A funny thing happened the other day. My friend Dave’s wife Barb, who hadn’t seen me in a while, told me I had lost too much weight. While she didn’t go so far as to say it, she basically told me I was looking unhealthy. For a bit of background, Barb and I aren’t always nice to one another, think of a ’70s sitcom and that about sums it up. In fairness to her I have taken her man away on numerous occasions for a variety of hare brained adventures, so coming from Barb it initially didn’t really b

No comments: