Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

I Can See The Finish Line

My 30 days of the 30 Day Shred Challenge are almost up and I’m pretty excited. I’ve had to extend it since I was ill but now I can an end in site. I will be posting results next week and I am really excited about my progress. We”ll keep doing updates until everyone has finished their 30 Days. I’ve only been an intermittent fan of The Biggest Loser but doing this challenge really gives me some perspective on what the contestants go through. Imagine what several hours every day for months of inte

No comments: