Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fashion Tip

I was watching Oprah the other day & Carson from “How to look good naked” was on the show. I never did figure out if it was from a few months ago or if it was a new episode. I usually hate shows about how to look good. They usually require a lot of work & weight loss, only to find out that I don’t have the bone structure of a model to begin with. He did however give a tip that I can use “Carry a big purse, it makes your hips look smaller” Finally, a fashion tip I can actually achieve. Shopping

No comments: