Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

IWB A Quantum Leap In Concealability

I’ve been meaning to post on my new holster for a while now, but have been really busy with other stuff. For years now since I got my CHL I’ve been using a Fobus Paddle holster to carry first my Walther P99 and later my Springfield XD. Obviously I liked the holster a lot because I went and bought a new one when I got a new gun. But everything wasn’t sweetness and light. The Fobus holster actually holds the gun away from your body a good bit. And of course it is on your belt so the gun is v

No comments: