Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

ChubChub, my feline weight loss role model

ChubChub, my feline weight loss role model Our newest family member has lost over one pound in the month since we brought her home.   For a cat, this is an impressive weight loss, being the equivalent of a human losing ten to fifteen pounds.  Although, her lifestyle changes were my idea, and not hers, she’s done extremeley well with them and I am proud of her, and me, and the  lessons I learned. Hubby and I are fat - very fat.  And when we went to the Humane Society looking for a furry felin

No comments: