Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

It got me...

I am now the latest lucky host to the evil tummy bug. This is not fun, but could be a good way to kick off my post baby weight loss program. Nothing like a good stomach flu get past a plateau. ** Ironic Update. Our gardener just came to the door to tell me that the vine that D and I thought was so pretty that covered one of our retaining walls has creeped over from the neighbor's yard and is already covering (and killing) the tree in the corner and has covered the roof on the garage. It damages

No comments: