Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

People Magazine Has No Class When It Comes To Jodie Sweetin

Did you see this cover? I about spit out my coffee. Jodie Sweetin, formerly Full House's sweetheart has indeed had a horrible addiction to meth, and yes, she just had a baby, but "From Meth Addict to Mom?" COME ON, PEOPLE. Is it just me or do they make it sound like baby Zoie is relative to a crack baby? Sad. I mean, she overcame her addiction, nearly 3 years ago. Does this sort of thing sell magazines? Regarding 7 week old Zoie, Sweetin said, "You look at your baby and think, 'Wow, I

No comments: