Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

OLD OLD GRANDMOTHER STORY

O' My God! Me... so... damn... tired. And as usual, Wei Shan has not yet send me any photos! I'm just so right... haiz. The photos have accumulated so much ya-know! I think i'll have a hard time uploading them all here! O' No! Seriously... can't imagine. But then again, i've tried before lah... if you remember the Spring Remembrance Day this year. Yes, i've uploaded more than 200photos i-guess on my blog. And all on tombs and how we do the rituals and stuff... Bernice has goosebumps all over aft

No comments: