Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 7, 2008

i think i hit a plateau

I lost almost 30 pounds but in the past 2 weeks I have gained and lost the same 2 pounds over and over. I cannot get past (or should I say under) 221 pounds. I have been eating pretty much the same foods and have added and extra day at the health club and even kicked up the other 4 days a notch but nothing seems to be helping. I am getting so frustrated and some days just want to give up and say the heck with it, but I won't give up because I have worked too hard to get to where I am to ever go

No comments: