Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

Deep Grief

By Lysa TerKeurst “You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy.” Psalm 30:11 (NIV) Sometimes when we lose things it causes a temporary panic that rises and falls in a mini-tidal wave fashion. Like earlier this year when I lost my camera with all our ski vacation pictures on it. The panic escalated, crested with some hand wringing and mind racing, and then slowly ebbed away. But sometimes a loss cuts into your heart so viciously that it forever redefin

No comments: