Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

A realization

Stephen and I had an interesting discussion last night about weight. Mine, to be specific. I’m in the time frame right now where everybody’s understanding that I’m still above where I’d like to be. Really, C is only 4 months old. Some friends have told me to not worry about my weight just yet, that I’ve got time. Well, I understand that - children are only little once. I’m not disregarding that in any way. But I’m overweight and am not liking that AT ALL. Even little changes now (like becomi

No comments: