Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 6, 2008

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show' Episode 144: Dr. Keith Berkowitz And His Low-Carb Hypoglycemia Theory

Dr. Keith Berkowitz reveals his low-carb hypoglycemia theory Last week I shared with you about a bewildering blood sugar issue happening with me right now. My blood sugars actually DROPPED after a meal rather than the typical rise and then gradual drop that happens in most people. This jogged my memory about a guest blog post I shared about a year ago about this very issue. In Episode 144 of "The Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Show with Jimmy Moore," we hear from the man behind the hypoglycemia theo

No comments: