Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The 1st 100 Pounds Fat Loss TT Success Story

Juan Ruiz first started Turbulence Training in August of 2007 while weighing 315 pounds. He's come a long way in 9 months, and everyone at TT Members is incredibly proud of him and his accomplishments. Juan recently became the first person to lose 100 pounds with Turbulence Training. As Juan said in his Transformation Contest essay, "I have tried many diets and exercise plans and nothing has really worked well for me.I was at the end of my rope, and really starting to look into bariatric su

No comments: