Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ask Roni – Unable to Exercise

I have lost 18 pounds and just a couple days ago my back went out of alignment. I will now not be able to exercise until I am done with treatments. For that matter I can't even do my regular daily tasks or walk straight. I am so scared I am going to regain my weight. I need to lose a total of about 55-60 pounds. I have lost and gained this weight about 3 times in my life but this time is different, this time it is a life long commitment. I don't expect much in the way of losing weight until I

No comments: