Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Good nutrition isn't rocket science

I don't often blog along the lines of What I Ate Today, because....*yawn* But Liz recently posted about the sort of food she and her clients typically eat when preparing for a figure competition, and that got me thinking about all the comments I hear and read about how difficult it is to be creative, or how boring and restrictive food is when you're following a fat-loss plan. Listen up people - IT'S NOT THAT HARD. Yes, I've had a few years to fine-tune the way I eat, but I have no special educa

No comments: