Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Thirty seven.

Thirty seven. Oprah says: Lie about your weight but not your age. I love getting older. Because life's lessons are hard to learn but once learnt, it's health and nourishment to the bones. Thanks for all the birthday wishes on the previous post. I AM HAVING A FANTASTIC Birthday. Last night at church while worshiping God I was making telling Him like a little child all the things I want. And the next moment we started to sing this song and I realized with my whole heart that's what I wa

No comments: