Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Determination: Defined!!!!!

HEY ALL!!!! I have finally come to a realization and I want to share it with EVERYONE I can. We are all on this site because we want to improve ourselves and we need help. Asking for help is a big step. Swallowing your pride and asking for it can be hard and I just want to say that you all inspire me just by doing so. Here is my statement. We are the ones that have the control. We decide what we eat and drink ( alot of calories we consume are from what we drink ). NO ONE shoves the food down o

No comments: