Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Nintendo: Con Generations?

Nintendo: Con Generations? chewing videogames I’ve defended Nintendo’s move from abstraction on here before but I think that in the past few months my thinking has shifted a little. Or, at least, started to concentrate on sorting the positive from the negative in that paradigm shift. While I’ve enjoyed playing both Brain Training games (albeit only for a few days each), something about their presentation and subtext has never quite sat right with me. This column was a way to idenitfy the r

No comments: