Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Rolls? Over!

I've been a terrible blogger recently; the top two reasons for my lighter-than-usual posting are: #1 #2 We enrolled them in puppy kindergarten, a true racket that I recommend you get into if you want to take some money from suckers. I don't know what I expected, but what I got was a pleasant chance to meet some really nice fellow new puppy owners and their adorable dogs (about 10, all different breeds), and an hour and a half recital from memory of the first chapter of any puppy book ever wri

No comments: