Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Being Fat Sucks…

I’ve discovered that I am extremely  upset about being fat. It really has never bothered me until after I had the baby. I don’t mean to say that I was ecstatic to be fat before the baby it’s just that my fat is somehow different now.  I am the absolute heaviest I have ever been in my entire life currently and I am sick of it! None of my clothes fit, I managed to find two pairs of capris out of the 50 bazillion pairs that I own that I could actually squeeze my muffin top  bigger stomach into. 

No comments: