Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Don’t Need Your Pity

So, yesterday I took myself out to lunch. Thai food, which is my favorite food. I had skipped breakfast (a combination of getting up late and then lolling around in the bath, soaking in some fabulous bubbles - oh, my glamorous life!) and so decided a hearty curry lunch was just the thing. I ordered a bowl of soup - tom kha gai is a marvel, y’all. If you like chicken and mushrooms and coconut milk, I recommend it! And a lunch entree. And I was nomming on both when I started to overhear the wom

No comments: