Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Friday, June 20, 2008

Trade Your Diet For a Weight Loss Cure!

I am pushing 60 years old, been on a diet most of my adult life and have been over weight the entire time. I tried the Low Cal, Low Fat, Low Carb, the Zone Diets with little or no success. I even did the Optifast program where I don't eat for 3 months (I did lose about 60 pounds) but soon as I started eating my low fat diet the weight came right back. As I am getting older the excess weight is taking its toll on me and adversely affecting my health. I even have type 2 Diabetes now and faced with blindness, amputations, liver and kidney failure. What to do, what to do?

No comments: