Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Right Now

I intended this to be a post about something a little more serious, which it will eventually be, but I have to start with something else.  I actually think I have talked about this before, but this makes my skin crawl: It’s just a fern, and the dots on the bottom are the spores, but ACK!   SKIN CRAWLING, SCALP ITCHING, STOMACH FLOPPING!  I think it has something to do with my fear of biological holes, which I swear I have blogged about but now can’t find. In short, I am freaked out by cert

No comments: