Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Journal

"An adult who is 230 pounds and is 5 feet 0.5 inches tall has a body mass index of 44.3. Warning! An adult with a body mass index over 30 is considered to be obese." ^I got that off of some random BMI calculator from google and scared myself a bit. At the age of 20, I don't think I can continue eating and living the way that I do now and NOT expect to get some sort of health problems in the future. I've never exercised before, so I want to start off slow by walking 5 miles a day thr

No comments: