Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

How I Lost 130 Pounds and Kept it Off

My weight loss story was recently featured on CNN's Fit Nation. The piece was narrated by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. In the piece they discuss how I lost 130 pounds as a "broke" medical resident. Since then, I have received countless emails from people asking me how I lost the weight and how they can lose it too. Every time I am asked these questions, I give different answers because weight loss is so complex and multi-faceted. Well, today, I decided to flesh out the most important strategies. These keys provide a great foundation and an excellent start.

No comments: