Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I had the time

... so I walked for 80 minutes at lunch today! Yep, almost an hour and a half walking over lunch. It was slow, but it was still exercise. It felt good. I knew I needed to kill between 1-2 hrs for lunch today to keep my hours in check, so I figured why not! Let's see.... what else. Someone gave notice at work today. I have to think it is about this personal email and internet use issue at work that came up a week ago. Too coincidental (sp) that she is not happy now all the sudden. I do

No comments: