Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Morning Pick Me Up

Unfortunately I’m still battling the neverending flu but I’m trying to hang in there. How is everyone doing on the 30 Day Challenge? I haven’t been able to do it more than twice in the last week and a half so I’m feeling pretty bad about that but what can you do? I wanted to share a recipe with you however that I found to be energizing and filling. I love smoothies because I hate making breakfast so this is a good way to get something in my stomach with little effort. I just used things I had o

No comments: