Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shortest Ever!

Shortest Ever! 04 Jun 2008 | 08:49 pm | By Demara BEFORE Goodbye hair! Hello Face! I better like my face because tomorrow that will be the highlight of my haircut. So yes I will attempt to get the shortest haircut I’ve ever had and always wanted to try, tomorrow. I hope it is a great haircut for me and that my hair doesn’t have a mind of it’s own! I’m scared about that, but overall I’m excited!!! Oh and did you know that I lost 6 pounds last week? So far I’m plateauing this week

No comments: