Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry, I still need to discuss pregnancy for a moment

A few weeks ago, I had my first pregnancy hormone-fueled dream. It was sexy and racy and (admittedly) enjoyable and also TOTALLY LEGAL, because it featured my husband. And then, a few nights later, I had another one. It was equally exciting, but this time, instead of Dave, it involved some other (don’t get me wrong, totally hot) guy. And even though nobody took off their clothes or anything (BOOOOOO), I woke up the next morning feeling just the SLIGHTEST bit guilty. I mean, yes, the subconsciou

No comments: