Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Do you enjoy food?

In my experience there are three ways to eat : For sustenance only With great enjoyment On autopilot Obviously, being overweight is a signal that I am not someone who eats only for sustenance.  A few times in my life I have eaten like this however (when sick mainly, but for a few weeks when maniacally dieting) - where eating becomes a task like brushing your teeth - something you have to do that you don’t  particularly enjoy.  Like I said, this isn’t really my problem (nor is it likely to be

No comments: