Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Story In Four Parts - Part 4

I got on the scale and it read 248 pounds. I had lost 16 pounds in 5 weeks! I couldn't believe it. When The BF came home I asked him how accurate his scale was. He stood on it to check and his weight was accurate. So I stood on it again, and again it read 248 pounds. And I truly believe that losing the 16 pounds had nothing to do with me paying attention to anything, and everything to do with the switch in medication. This past Saturday, I got on the scale again and it read 245 pounds, another

No comments: