Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Healthy Weight Management - Step One: Stop Weighing Yourself!

Marsha is on vacation this week, so I looked in her archives and came up with my of my favorite Marsha posts. This particular post struck me because I speak talk to women daily who are still struggling with an unhealthy attachment to their scale, calorie counting and exercise. Here, at Green Mountain at Fox Run, we discourage using the scale as a measurement of success. In fact, when you particpate in our program, you'll only get weighed once, maybe twice, before we send you on your way. We l

No comments: