Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I’m a blogaholic.

Posted (Laura) in Check it Out on June 18, 2008 - 2:36 pm I have a confession to make. I have too many blogs! It’s getting ridiculous. I’ve decided to do some consolidating. If you previously were a reader of either my weight loss blog or my, uh, “I’m fucking crazy and let me tell you all about it” blog, they’ve both been consolidated and moved here: I’m trying to journal my whole Weight Watchers thing over there. I’m keeping Enginerd and Wife (although it’s been sorely neglected)

No comments: