Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

In The News - Eat, Drink, and Be Merry

I'm still on vacation so I don't really feel like writing a proper blog post. I am making notes for my coming post on my "reverse" carbohydrate and calorie cycling experiment in which I, in fact, eat, drink, and be lazily merry...until Monday. Here's some great articles and news stories to check out: Eat... Weight Loss Tips - Eat More Often to Lose Weight I’m sure you have heard it before, but one of the best ways to control your caloric intake and lose weight is to eat more often

No comments: