Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lose 9 Pounds In 9 Days - Is This Diet The Way?

A lot of people ask me whether it is possible to lose 9 pounds in 9 days with the Fat loss 4 Idiots diet. I believe that the reason for this question is rooted in a slight confusion: Fat Loss 4 Idiots claims that you can lose 9 lbs every 11 days. That's right the diet claims it takes 11 days, not 9. I've spoken with many people who used or still use Fat Loss 4 Idiots. I may have encountered only 1 or 2 who managed to lose 9 lbs in 9 days. That's to be expected since even the diet itself claims

No comments: