Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Proof That Nature HATES You…

We have to save the planet! We’re hurting the environment! Go paperless! Recycle! Mother Nature needs YOUR help! Well I’ve got news for all of you tree hugging hippies out there who bring your own plastic bags to the grocery store and eat granola while reducing your carbon footprint… I say SCREW Mother Nature because she doesn’t give a damn about you. I’m sick to death of people crying about global warming, and I can’t stand that stupid little recycle symbol being stamped on everything aro

No comments: