Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rose Tint My World

I almost talked myself out of going to to gym tonight…with the thought that I could go on the weekend, but then remembered I’m going camping Friday to Sunday and so that was out and so I went. I was just tired and have been yawning my head off all evening. I should be sleeping but I discovered Soduko on Facebook… I did workout though :) 50min on the precor efx (8250 strides) and 10min on the dreadmill of which 5min was run (yes…another 60min workout!). My food today was great and like usual, m

No comments: