Dear Online Friend,

How are you today? Can you picture yourself just 2 days from now a Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You?

If you're really looking for information about Weight Loss, congratulations what I've written on this page will be the answer for your weight loss problem…

Weight Loss Archive

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Surprisingly holding steady

I’ve been having a little difficulty recovering from the Memorial Day weekend (yes, a week and a half ago). To celebrate with my family I brought some food purchased at Costco to my grandma’s. I had enormous size bags of chips and dip among other things and when the festivities where over I brought home the leftovers and I’ve been eating them ever since. Well, they’re gone now and surprisingly I weighed 178 today. I’ve also skipped a few workouts and that made me even more afraid to face the sc

No comments: